Re: savong files from links in internet explorer 8 and Jaws 13

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

Best would be to ask the person sharing the files to zip them first. That way various browsers will ask if you want to open or save the file, not try to play it.
That's just one possible solution though.

At 09:32 PM 8/16/2012, you wrote:
Good evening List:

I think I have a setting messed up here, but not sure which one. When I
attempt to click on links which should point to files to download from
dropbox, for example, Jaws isn't presenting me with a save dialog, but
instead it is trying to stream the file. I would rather save these files as
they are meetings that I need to archive for my NFB chapter. Is there a
setting in internet explorer I need to get to with Jaws or can someone point
me in the right direction? Thanks for any help.

Cordially:

Scott Van Gorp