Re: Any Jaws scripts for using Canon Printers etc?

Claudia

I just purchased an Canon MP495 series, printer, scanner, copier.

If you'd like to write offlist and discuss, please do so.
cdelreal1973@sbcglobal.net

There are no scripts that I am aware of, and I'm curious as to what the printable disc feature does?

Claudia

On 8/1/2012 3:44 AM, Colin Fell wrote:
Hi List:

Does anyone use any recent model of Canon Multi Function printer, or Printer only type, with Jaws 13?
I have a Canon MG5350 Multi function (which includes a printable disk feature), but it has a very graphical interface when used with Jaws 13 and a Vistaa desktop.
Are there any Jaws Scripts available for any model of Canon Printers?
If so, then I am prepared to try any scripts designed for any model of Canon Printers to see if I might get some improvement at navigating around the Canon Utilities.

Thanks for your help,

Colin (NZ)

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 7344 (20120731) __________

http://www.eset.com