Re: Trouble Posting Comments on Facebook

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

I'm not sure if there is a difference between JFW 11 and 13 when doing this, but right below the comment edit field chould be a button.

At 12:49 AM 8/12/2012, you wrote:
I am using Windows 7 with JFW 11 and have been able to successfully
post comments on Facebook in the past. Recently, however, I can only
get as far as filling in the comment box with what I want to write,
but I can't get it to post. If there's a "submit" or "post" button, my
screen reader's not detecting it, and just hitting enter doesn't seem
to do anything. Any suggestions?

Cordially,
Tina C.

--
"And he (Jesus) said, The things which are impossible with men are
possible with God."