From: <cecropia64@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2012 7:05 AM
Subject: can't reinitialize voice

HEY FOLKS, I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH JAWS VOICE. I'M USING JAWS NINE. WHEN I TURN OFF THE VOICE USING INSERT PLUS F 4, IT TURNS OFF WITHOUT AN ISSUE. BUT WHEN I TRY TO TURN IT BACK USING ALT PLUS CONTROL PLUS J, NOTHING HAPPENS. I RECENTLY HAD TO DO A REPAIR AND ALL WENT WELL, EXCEPT THIS. SHOULD I DO A REINSTALL OR CAN'T I FIX THIS SOME OTHER WAY. THANKS. STEWART

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 7378 (20120812) __________

http://www.eset.com