From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Marquette, Ed
Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2012 12:04 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Multiple instances of JAWS

This is a curiosity more than anything. Yesterday, I was scrolling through
the System Tray (after having pressed JAWS key plus F-11) when I noticed
two
entirely separate instances of JAWS apparently running in the system tray.
I always have JAWS run in the system tray (I have too many windows to deal
with as it is).
I did not notice any adverse consequences from this, i.e., I wasn't hearing
things spoken twice.
Isn't this impossible? I've had multiple instances of Word active (never
intentionally) and those operate entirely independently, but I can see no
set of circumstances where JAWS should be running twice.
I'm running 32 bit JAWS under Windows 7.
It's probably just the phase of the moon.
REFERRED TO IN THE PROMOTING, MARKETING OR RECOMMENDING OF ANY ENTITY,
INVESTMENT PLAN OR ARRANGEMENT, AND SUCH ADVICE IS NOT INTENDED OR WRITTEN
TO BE USED, AND CANNOT BE USED, BY A TAXPAYER FOR THE PURPOSE OF AVOIDING
PENALTIES UNDER THE INTERNAL REVENUE CODE.

recipients above and may contain information that is privileged, attorney
work product or otherwise protected by applicable law. If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender at 402-346-6000 and delete
this E-mail message.
Thank you.

Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com