From: "Dennis Brown" <DennisTBrown@Comcast.net>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2011 10:04 PM
Subject: Re: Windows 7 32 bit or 64 bit

Is it the 32 bit software that won't run on a 64 bit machine, or is it just the items that require drivers--those 32 bit software packages that interface with a device that would require a 32 bit driver?
If it doesn't interface with a driver, would a 32 bit software package work on a 64 bit machine?

Thanks,
Dennis Brown