From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2012 6:09 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Safely removing USB Devices

So, are you saying that this works with Windows XP as well?

Thanks!

Tom Behler

From: "Tom Behler" <tombehler@gmail.com
To: "Jaws users e-mail list" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Date sent: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 22:33:39 -0400
Subject: Safely removing USB Devices

Hi, all.

How do I safely remove USB devices so as to not risk coruption of SD cards
and thumb drives?

I do an Insert F11, but even when an SD card or thumb drive are present,
they do not show up on the list of system tray icons. therefore, I don't
know how to safely remove them.

Thanks!

tom Behler from Michigan