From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Richard Holloway
Sent: 31 July 2011 05:12
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Windows 7 32 bit or 64 bit

Specifically, the drivers for the printer would be the issue to check on,
but I'd be surprised if there is not a fix by now.

Richard

On Jul 30, 2011, at 6:40 PM, Crystal French wrote:

Thanks, Steve, for the link to the FAQ's. I'm going to go read this.

i was afraid this would be complicated.

From what you guys are saying it looks like my equipment such as my Juliet
Pro embosser will have to be considered.

<sigh>

Crystal

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve" <k8sp@sbcglobal.net>