From: "William Sallander" <wsallander@gmail.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2012 13:10
Subject: question on jaws latest update

I've been having a problem with ie9 since installing the latest update of
Jaws and not being able to bring up the history menu by hitting ctrl+h.
It seems that jaws hangs and I have to close ie9 and reopen it.
Is anyone else having this issue since the latest update of jaws?
I've even tried IE9 without add ons but no luck.