From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Mu
Sent: Sunday, August 05, 2012 3:32 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: online stock trading

Hi folks,
I am not a day trader, but like to manage my investments, stocks, mutual
funds, etc, online with Jaws.
Currently with ameritrade.com which is bad and cannot really do the trade
with only jaws, boxes difficult to get to, certain items don't get read, or
tables confusing ..

Could someone recommended a site that is proven ?

Called jaws support line and no help ..

How about Fidelity.com?

By the way, any recommendations for a simple and easy accessible site for
financial news and quotes, research? Both Google and Yahoo seem daunting
with too many options.
Regards
Richard