scripting suggestions now open for creating Netflix Blind

John Martyn <johnrobertmartyn@...>

if you haven't been following the threads so far, now you can make suggestions as to what you'd like to see. This is a groups effort as to what you'd like to do. I am eager to take on even the most complex of suggestions. It is amazing as to what can be done at this point. One thing I have not checked out is if netflix is in multiple languages. Netflix blind is best for multi-lingual solutions from the get go and can be translated by anyone as all my scripts do this now. To make things clear, I see the background objects and can decipher them in lists, result viewer, and more. Just knowing what you want is what I am here for. I tried hard in the past and failed miserably, but now I have the power of the code on my side now. JAWS 17 is easier to install the scripts, but jaws 15 and up can participate with a little installing process. This script is a power house so far and will continue to get better in time for christmas. I am waiting on other projects to work through, but in my spare time I will read all your suggestions and make room for it all. Already in process is full control over the player built into netflix. This is where I failed before, but after a few hours of playing around, I soon found it to be completely accessible. Once this is tackled, I will jump to the other helpful scripts that will take over netflix. You can activate things without even being near the object such as a play button or in another results or list dialog. It just dpends on what your imagination can take you. So speak up, now is the time.
Thanks for all your support,
John Martyn
DoItBlind.com