Re: Humanware Global Positioning System Trekker

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

oh and by the way Karen, NVDA is not involved so you probably don't want it.

At 12:20 PM 7/30/2012, you wrote:
Karen, lol read the email. I bet humanware makes it...

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-
jdh.com] On Behalf Of Karen Hughes
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 06:11
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Humanware Global Positioning System Trekker

who makes this. karen
----- Original Message -----
From: "William Greely" <greelyco4@gmail.com>
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 12:31 AM
Subject: Humanware Global Positioning System Trekker

Humanware Global Positioning System Trekker is HumanWare's
revolutionary orientation aid. It uses the Global Positioning
System
(GPS), and digital maps to help blind and visually impaired people
find their way in urban and rural areas. Trekker users can pinpoint
exactly where they are, and be made aware of points of interest
in the
area. It complements existing mobility aids (white canes and guide
dogs). It does not replace them. Trekker components: GPS Receiver
RoyalTek RBT 2001 & Clip-on case External Speaker with audio cable
Power Splitter (used to charge the GPS receiver, External
Speaker or
PDA at the same time) Strap A GPS map on CD and a storage card
Maestro
is a standard Personal Digital Assistant, or PDA, that has been
made
accessible to blind and visually impaired people by Human Ware's
Maestro application suite. With Maestro you can now enjoy the
ultra-compact size of a real PDA with essential Windows-compatible
applications, including a Calendar, Contacts Manager, word
processor,
DAISY books reader, Vocal Note Taker, Media Player Email, Web
Browser
and File explorer. Maestro allows you to easily transfer files
between
your PDA and your PC and synchronize your appointments, contact
information, e-mails, tasks, books, music files, documents and
favorites. Maps that are installed are; Indiana, Michigan,
Illinois,
and Kentucky I am selling this because I have never really used
it. I
paid $1,900 and am selling it for $500. I am not sure that
things can
be sold here but if interested contact me.