To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2012 9:01 PM
Subject: Re: JAWS and BARD

Activating the pc cursor by pressing the plus key on the numpad returns
navigation to normal. Others have suggested pressing insert escape. If
you
are using a laptop, caps lock semicolon will activate the pc cursor.
It appears jaws thinks its in forms mode.

On Sun, 29 Jul 2012, Rick Miller wrote:

Dear Listers:

After I enter my username and password on the BARD log-in page and hit

the Enter key, the BARD main page appears on the screen, but JAWS does

not read it. JAWS just keeps me stuck on the home page. I am using
JAWS 13 and Windows XP. How can I go about correcting this problem?

Rick Miller