From: "William Greely" <greelyco4@gmail.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2012 14:37
Subject: Re: Form Fields Not Entered Properly

Myself I hate auto forms and I turn my off by doing insert v scrol
down to form fields and turn it off and save the settings, you have to
be on a web page in I.E. or what ever. Now when I am in a form field,
I hit the edit button and I hear a single beep and I put in my info
and when I hit tab to get out I hear the beep. I hope that makes
sence. I hated the double beep when it went into forms field. dumbest
F..S has come out with.

On 7/29/12, Farfar Carlson <dgcarlson@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Rick,

If you don't have Auto forms mode on (check to make sure) then you need to
press enter on a form edit field before you try typing.

Dave Carlson