From: "Rick Miller" <mil9@earthlink.net>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2012 20:43
Subject: Form Fields Not Entered Properly

A week ago, I was having a problem logging on to the Internet. When I
called a sighted friend over to help me discover what was wrong, I tried
entering my username in the username field, but whenever I would arrow back
and forth to see if it was entering, it didn't appear to be there at all.
It was as if JAWS wasn't responding to my typing in the username. My
sighted friend had to use the mouse to get it to work properly. What is the
cause of JAWS just acting so wicked in this situation? Is there any way I
can improve the situation?

Rick Miller