From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@AdrianSpratt.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2012 05:51
Subject: RE: Jaws Latest Update Direct Download Links

This update is very interesting. I encountered the same problem at NLS that
Dave Mitchell first alerted us to, and I was glad I was prepared for them.
By contrast, a website that stopped working for me a month ago is suddenly
accessible again. This is the site for a local supermarket that takes online
orders and delivers to the home. After they changed (they would say
upgraded) the website last month, I couldn't make selections on the delivery
day and time page. With this new release, I can.

This experience suggests that FS might have caught up with some recent Web
design coding developments. I can't say for sure if it's true. But I do
believe that the main reason to keep up to date with JAWS has little or
nothing to do with the new bells and whistles that FS publicizes and
everything to do with the changes FS makes but doesn't publicize to keep up
with technical developments on the Web.