From: Adrian Spratt
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2012 5:02 AM
Subject: RE: Jaws Latest Update Direct Download Links

Mike,

Thank you for saving the rest of us the time involved in finding these
links on the website. In case anyone has a similar experience to mine,
once
I'd saved the file and run it, installation took a very long time. It
seemed
to get hung up at the 96% mark, and I was wondering what to do.
Fortunately,
installation completed before I could do any damage.