From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2012 12:50 PM
To: JFW List
Subject: Jaws Latest Update Direct Download Links

Hi All,

Below are the direct download links for the latest Jaws update, J13.0.1005.

For 32 bit systems:

http://files.freedomscientific.com/WebFiles/JAWS/J13.0.1005-32bit.exe

For 64 bit systems:

http://files.freedomscientific.com/WebFiles/JAWS/J13.0.1005-64bit.exe

Hope this helps. Take care.

Mike
This email was sent from my iGasSucking460Powered1969Mach1.