From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Dave Mitchell
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2012 11:43 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Shazam! JAWS 13 Update Has A Bug

Just so Dave and it is odd behavior.
First, other sites I have visited with the update might be working a little
better in terms of responsiveness.
When I go to BARD though, I can enter my e mail and password as before but
after logging in, I do not get the list of links as before and can only get
to the links I need by a cumbersome and uncertain amount of tabbing. Then
when I get the familiar array of links in tab form I can proceed with
downloads of books etc.
I know this is an imprecise explanation so I apologize. I think the screen
actually does show the list of links along with other Internet favorites but
access is only working via the tab key.
Maybe others can duplicate this and describe it in proper computer language.
Suffice it to say that many XP users like me will be affected by this if my
test of proper use by JAWS 12 is any clue. Thanks, Mitch