To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...>
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2012 2:13 PM
Subject: RE: JAWS 13 Update & Bard Navigation

Thanks for the kind word, Mitch. To avoid confusing anyone, the links list
key combo is JAWS key+F7. You get out of this links list either by
pressing
enter on the link you want or with the escape key.

Based on your report, I won't install the newest JAWS release until others
who have XP report their experiences.