Re: JAWS update J13.0.1005-32bit.exe

kelsey trevett <trevk007@...>

I don't think so but I'm not sure. I'll check soon.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill White" <billwhite92701@dslextreme.com
Date sent: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 23:41:19 -0700
Subject: JAWS update J13.0.1005-32bit.exe

I have been hearing that there has been a problem with a very recent update to JAWS. Someone said they installed this update "yesterday, meaning Wednesday, July 25.

Has anyone heard of a problem with a recent JAWS update which affects Windows XP and Internet Explorer version 8?

If so, was the implicated update version J13.0.1005-32bit.exe?

Has there been an update since then to fix this problem?

Thank you.
Bill White billwhite92701@dslextreme.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 7332 (20120726) __________

http://www.eset.com