Re: latest update of aim 7.5 not working with the latest update of jaws13.0

kelsey trevett <trevk007@...>

what is aim?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser" <alexander.kaiser@myacc.net
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Date sent: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 23:14:27 -0400
Subject: latest update of aim 7.5 not working with the latest update of jaws13.0

Attention List:
Hi my name is Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser with an aim compatibility question. Does the latest release uppdate of aim 7.5 work with the latest release update of jaws 13.0? I am having a problem with aim not cooperating with jaws. What Can I do to trubble shute this problem? I uninstalled and reinstalled the latest updated release of aim 7.5 and I just recently updated my computer to the llatest release of Jaws 13.0. What Can you do to help me?
Sincerely,
Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser
P.S. thank you and your help is greatly appreciated