Re: Question about putting JAWS on a thumb drive

David <davidwhitehead1957@...>

Hello there;
Yes you can;

The following links should help you.
Note however,
You'll need to install the video intercept on the computer you're wanting to
use.

32 Bit Systems:

http://files.freedomscientific.com/WebFiles/Tools/FSVideoIntercept-32bit.exe

http://files.freedomscientific.com/WebFiles/JAWS/J13.0.924_Portable-32bit.ex

64 Bit Systems:

http://files.freedomscientific.com/WebFiles/Tools/FSVideoIntercept-64bit.exe

http://files.freedomscientific.com/WebFiles/JAWS/J13.0.924_Portable-64bit.ex

The following is a link for instructions for installing the video intercept
manager for JAWS from a portable device.

http://www.jaws-users.com/text/JAWS/RunningJAWSFromACD.html