From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of William Greely
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2012 10:55 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: cd rippping and burning software

Whatever you do, don't download "blind tunes" because you have to download
both "I Tunes and Rhapsody blind" as well. All you really get is I Tunes,
and it is not jaws friendly and will mess up your whole computer, because I
Tunes is dominating and blind tunes and rhapsody blind does NOTHING. When
you go to the control panel and get rid of I Tunes, blind tunes and rhapsody
your whole system is really messed up.

On 7/16/12, Chris Smart <csmart8@cogeco.ca> wrote:

eheh true Dave. :) anyway i'm not posting any more on this, and i
shouldn't have complained about ripping library loaned cd's anyway.
*readjusts filter*

At 02:48 PM 7/16/2012, you wrote:
Chris,

Technically you are correct. However If one should rip the CD for the
purpose of putting on an iPod for listening, and then delete the
files, I would interpret it to just listening to the CD while I have
it checked out from the library. Just using an alternate player to do
the listening.

Of course there is no admission in this message, and the scenario is
being proposed as hypothetical.

Dave Carlson
Back-pedaling all the way to the library.