Eset Smart Security, are there any Jaws Scripts available?

Colin Fell <colinrf@...>

Hi List:

I am operating Eset Smart Security Version 5.0.95.0 on both my Vista Desktop and my XP Laptop, both equipped with Jaws 13.
I have used Eset successfully for some years now, as it functions very well and has only a small footprint on both computers.
However, the down side is that it have a very graphical interface and is not very friendly with Jaws, an issue which I continue to persevere with when attempting option setting from time to time!

Question: Does anyone know if there are any Jaws Scripts available to assist and enhance with the interface?

Best Regards,

Colin

(Upper Hutt, New Zealand)

Tel: (+64-4) 527-7940