Thank you very much!

On 7/16/12, Chris Smart <csmart8@...> wrote:
there you go.

At 12:40 PM 7/16/2012, you wrote:
Go to my computer, place your curser on the title of the file you
want to
burn, then press the right mouse button or context menu and choose the
option which says "add to windows player list". Alt tab back to
your file
list and do the same with all of the files you want on that CD.
Once you're
done with that, alt tab to windows media player. Tab to the burn
button, and
press enter to select it. Keep then tabing to where it says
library list
biew and past that to where it says start burn button. Select that
option by
pressing enter and it should work.
To rip, put your CD into your computer, wait for the auto play
menu to come
up and chose the "rip music from CD using windows media player"
option.
Press enter on that and it will automatically rip. If you put
subsequent cds
after the first cd that you want to rip to your computer, then
don't close
windows media player once your first CD has successfully riped.
Each new cd
will automatically start ropping after the first one has been
roped to your
library.
To find the files you've riped from your D, go to your music folder.
Sometimes it will be under the unknown artist folder since the cds
will not
be titled properly.
Hope this helps.