From: Farfar Carlson
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2012 4:12 PM
Subject: Re: Stopping Jaws From Saying Grov When Pressing The Grov Key

Mike,

And by the way I'm presuming that it is spelled g r o v as you've spelled
it. If not, then you'll need to figure out how it's actually spelled in
the
JAWS keyboard manager.

And by the way, that may be a better place to go for removing the speaking
of the character.

Insert+F2
k for Keyboard Manager.
Ctrl+Shift+D for the default keyboard manager.

Dave Carlson