Re: Which version of Adobe is accessible with JAWS

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

I haven't had any problems with the latest version under Win7 64 bit and Jaws 13.

At 04:59 PM 7/14/2012, you wrote:
Hi all,
I am currently running Adobe 7.0 and have, thus far, had no problems with it. But I just downloaded an ebook which says that it can't be processed by my (outdated) version of Adobe. I have hesitated to upgrade Adobe because, at one time, some versions gave accessibility better than others. Is this still true? And, if so, which version should I download for a more up to date but still accessible read of .pdf files?

Thanks much,

TerriLynne