Re: working conditions in access tech industry (quality control)

epierce@...

If possible, please let me know where you would "look it up".

This list is full of pi$$y people right now. It doesn't matter if someone says something long or short, the pi$$y people are going to get annoyed, and some of them are probably even looking to get annoyed.

"You can pi$$ off all the people some of the time, or some of the people all the time, but not all the people all of the time."

As far as I know, there are no list guidelines/rules reflecting your personal preferences. Please correct me if wrong. The list is not restricted to disabled people, or people that only want to read tweets, or people with broken "delete" keys. Cultural ADD?

I spend a large amount of time deleting posts to this list from my email inbox that are completely irrelevant to me. A significant amount of them consist of sniping, or stupid arguments about who is posting inappropriate things and other material that is banned by the list rules.

As stated previously, I very much look forward to leaving this list as soon as JAWS (14?) works correctly on Windows7 (64 bit) with Microsoft Office 2010. Assuming there are no new problems. lol.

Thanks for expressing your opinion.

for anyone that missed it, here is the short version:

Of course most of the disabled people here only want to get the sh*tty
stuff that the government provides to them from the vendor working at
least 1/2 a$$ correctly.
But, hey, maybe the frustrating problems that have gone unresolved through
JAWS 11, 12 and 13 (Win7) will be solved in 14. Then I can go away happy
and not bother Mr. Levy. Hope springs eternal.

Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 22:14:48 -0700
From: jfw-bounces@... (on behalf of "Farfar Carlson"
<dgcarlson@...>)
Subject: Re: A DICEY QUESTION
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>

Then I would ask...do you have such knowledge?

Dave Carlson

Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2012 19:03:37 -0400
From: jfw-bounces@... (on behalf of "Gerald Levy"
<bwaylimited@...>)
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>

Why don't you take your idiotic ramblings elsewhere and stop wasting our
time? If you have nothing constructive to add to this forum, then get
lost.

Gerald

Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 08:50:35 -0600
From: jfw-bounces@... (on behalf of "Cy Selfridge"
<cyselfridge@...>)
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...>

What many, many JAWS users are unhappy about is the fact that we get
new
release after new release filled with bugs and things which used to
work
and
now no longer do.