Re: A DICEY QUESTION

Stephanie Switzer

Okay first of all let's answer a couple of questions. Where is James
(the list moderator) I believe that he is moving. Second NVDA is good
however, it doesn't work well with Microsoft word spell check. Third
if someone is offended they can get over it instead of complaining
about it. I mean the fact that people are Complaining about being
offended does one of two things 1 it makes the person who did the
offending feel good because they know that their jab at you worked, or
2 it makes them feel really bad because they didn't mean to offend you
in the first place. I personally think that name calling ETC is
unnecessary, but that's not going to stop some people from doing it.
And sense I appear to be ranting, why isn't this thread closed? It
shouldn't matter if we have someone who is moderating the list or not.
We should all know what's exceptable for this list and what isn't. And
yes N'VDA does have a different set of voices that you can buy, and
from what I've read on twitter they work well. I also find that it
works in much the same way that jaws does.

On 7/8/12, Farfar Carlson <dgcarlson@...> wrote:
Then I would ask...do you have such knowledge?

Dave Carlson

Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2012 19:03:37 -0400
From: jfw-bounces@... (on behalf of "Gerald Levy"
<bwaylimited@...>)
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>

Why don't you take your idiotic ramblings elsewhere and stop wasting our
time? If you have nothing constructive to add to this forum, then get
lost.

Gerald

Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 08:50:35 -0600
From: jfw-bounces@... (on behalf of "Cy Selfridge"
<cyselfridge@...>)
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...>

What many, many JAWS users are unhappy about is the fact that we get new
release after new release filled with bugs and things which used to work
and
now no longer do.