Re: accessable antivirus and spyware

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

We need a FAQ. *grin*
Microsoft Security Esentials is free, good, and 100% accessible. You won't even know it's running unless it catches something and alerts you.

At 06:39 AM 7/8/2012, you wrote:
Hi guys,
I switched to mac over 2 years ago now, and have hardly used JAWS or windows since.
I recently had to get a windows computer for work, so have to start using JAWS again.
I need a good antivirus and spyware program, I used to use avast but it's no longer accessible.
Can someone tell me a good and affordable program that's completely accessible with JAWS and that doesn't slow down or affect the running of the laptop?

Thanks,
Kari.