From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Morey Worthington
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2011 3:57 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Subject: IE 8 and newest Jaws upgrades

Morning all, After installing the newest bill of Jaws (0169), and
even with the (161) versions of Jaws, IE8 , IE8 wants to crash many
times. Meaning, it says that IE has encountered a problem and this
session has encountered a problem and will shut down.
Is IE9 any better at keeping focus, or what other Browsers might a
person use?. Does this happen to anyone using IE9???
Thanks,
Morey

Sponsor:
Riccione centro hotel Hawaii settimana dal 7 al 14 agosto in all inclusive. Offerta last minute euro 450 anzichè euro 560. Chiama subito 0541647522
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=11746&;d=28-7