Re: A DICEY QUESTION

cecropia64

A QUICK QUESTION FOR YOU KAREN. IF YOU ARE SO ANTI-JAWS, WHY ARE YOU ON THIS LIST?

On 7/6/2012 5:03 PM, Karen Hughes wrote:
well rose you are the loser, it is not difficult to change the voice. karen
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@q.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...>
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2012 3:02 PM
Subject: RE: A DICEY QUESTION

I tried NVDA for about 20 minutes, the speech engine drove me crazy, and I
had problems finding help. I know not a long trial, and not fair but I did
not have time to struggle to hear the voice that sounded unpleasant to me
and spend a lot of time learning how to use the program.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@Q.com