Re: A DICEY QUESTION

cecropia64

DAVE, THOUGHT AS MUCH. BUT I WASN'T SURE. THANKS FOR THE INFO. REALLY APPRECIATE IT. BESIDES, DIDN'T WANT TO DO SOMETHING ILLEGAL. I MAY COMPLAIN ABOUT STUFF SOMETIMES, BUT I SURE AS HECK AM NOT ONE OF THOSE WHO LIKES TO STEAL STUFF. THANKS AGAIN. STEWART

On 7/5/2012 8:33 AM, Farfar Carlson wrote:
Stewart,

No, you'll get 40-minute mode if you install any version beyond where your
license expired. You're allowed to try, but that's it unless you enjoy
rebooting.

No fooling the system.

Dave Carlson

From: <cecropia64@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2012 05:17
Subject: A DICEY QUESTION

HEY FOLKS. I HAVE ALITTLE BIT OF A MORAL DILEMMA AND NEED HELP. I
RECENTLY HAD TO DO A REPAIR ON JAWS. WHILE I WAS ON THE JAWS SITE
DOWNLOADING THE FINAL VERSION OF JAWS 9 I CAME ACROSS THE FILES FOR
10-13. MY QUESTION TO YOU IS THIS: WHEN 14 COMES OUT IN OR AROUND
NOVEMBER, CAN I LEGALLY DOWNLOAD AND USE 13 OR AM I GOING TO GET THE
FORTY MINUTE MODE THING. I DON'T WANT TO DO ANYTHING UNDERHANDED AND AM
ALSO QUITE STRAPPED FOR CASH. PROBLEM IS THAT THE FURTHER I GO, THE
MORE MONEY I HAVE TO COME UP WITH TO GET CURRENT. I AM NO SLOUCH WHEN
IT COMES TO PAYING FOR SOMETHING, BUT I WAS JUST WONDERING. ANY HELP IS
GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANKS. STEWART