From: Douglas Richard Dexheimer
To: whistles73@...
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2011 9:17 PM
Subject: installing plugins

I went to the St. Philip's web site and was prompted to install the missing plugin, but once I tried to select and install I ended up in an inaccessible Plugin Finder Service Center where I don't have a clue what to do or what to select. I just find a list of different readme help sections or sites selling products. Can you please try to log in and take a look? Thanks.