Re: iTunes Store - previewing songs

Karen Hughes <khughes8@...>

ben, i wanted to forward you some helpful information for i tunes.
Blindtunes

Insert g for guides

Insert h for hotkeys

Navigation Keys

Go to Home Page Alt+Home

Go Back a Page Alt+LeftArrow

Go Forward a Page Alt+RightArrow

Follow the currently playing song in the Music Library Control+Shift+F

Window Access

Access the Sources Sidebar Control+Shift+S

Access the Music Library directly Control+Shift+L

Return to the track list Control+L

iTunes Store Web interface Control+Shift+W

Window Options

Use the library search feature Control+Shift+E

Fast forward through a song Control+RightArrow

Rewind through a song Control+LeftArrow

Uncheck and check songs in the track list. Control+Enter

Enable or disable the column browser. Control+B

Change the column positions and sort columns. Control+Shift+C

Enable or disable multiSelect Control+Shift+M

Shift a track up in a playlist Shift+UpArrow

Shift a track down in a playlist Shift+DownArrow

Drag and Drop Items onto the sources sidebar Control+Shift+D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Privacy Disclaimer - Français à suivre

This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, proprietary, and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and erase this e-mail message immediately.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Déclaration de confidentialité

Le présent courrier électronique (y compris les pièces qui y sont annexées, le cas échéant) s'adresse au destinataire indiqué et peut contenir des renseignements de caractère privé ou confidentiel. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire de ce document, nous vous signalons qu'il est strictement interdit de le diffuser, de le distribuer ou de le reproduire. Si ce message vous a été transmis par erreur, veuillez en informer l'expéditeur et le supprimer immédiatement.

karen

----- Original Message -----
To: <jfw@...>
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 8:33 PM
Subject: iTunes Store - previewing songs

Good evening all...

Does anyone know how to play a sample of a song in the iTunes Store before purchasing?

When I had vision, this was as simple as clicking the song title in a grid of song title matches.

However, now when I search the iTunes store, it populates the screen with so many links and albums that it's impossible to find the song in question, let alone play a sample.

Example: Go to iTunes Store, F6 to the search field, enter "Amy Winehouse Back to Black" and hit Enter.

Now what? Tab into perpetuity? Jaws cursor? How to move beyond all the albums, TV shows, and other irrelevant junk to find the simple song?

I'm using the latest iTunes on Windows, version 10.4.0.8.0.

Ben

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.