From: Douglas Richard Dexheimer
To: Adrian Spratt
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 11:49 AM
Subject: Re: how to save or copy Firefox bookmarks

I checked my add-ons and found no Webvisum; I must have deleted it. I'll just have to wait for further instructions from Webvisum Discuss. I received a Digest post with my first draft from yesterday, but no reply. Thanks.

Douglas Richard Dexheimer
Chief of Braille Productions
Born-Again Productions
The Friedman Place, Apt.308