Re: iTunes Store - previewing songs

Holger Fiallo <holgerfiallo@...>

if you use down arrow it will show you tutton that you can press to play sample.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Humphreys
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 7:33 PM
To: jfw@...
Subject: iTunes Store - previewing songs

Good evening all...

Does anyone know how to play a sample of a song in the iTunes Store
before purchasing?

When I had vision, this was as simple as clicking the song title in a
grid of song title matches.

However, now when I search the iTunes store, it populates the screen
with so many links and albums that it's impossible to find the song
in question, let alone play a sample.

Example: Go to iTunes Store, F6 to the search field, enter "Amy
Winehouse Back to Black" and hit Enter.

Now what? Tab into perpetuity? Jaws cursor? How to move beyond all
the albums, TV shows, and other irrelevant junk to find the simple song?

I'm using the latest iTunes on Windows, version 10.4.0.8.0.

Ben

Holger Fiallo
Kind Regard