iTunes Store - previewing songs

Ben Humphreys <brh@...>

Good evening all...

Does anyone know how to play a sample of a song in the iTunes Store before purchasing?

When I had vision, this was as simple as clicking the song title in a grid of song title matches.

However, now when I search the iTunes store, it populates the screen with so many links and albums that it's impossible to find the song in question, let alone play a sample.

Example: Go to iTunes Store, F6 to the search field, enter "Amy Winehouse Back to Black" and hit Enter.

Now what? Tab into perpetuity? Jaws cursor? How to move beyond all the albums, TV shows, and other irrelevant junk to find the simple song?

I'm using the latest iTunes on Windows, version 10.4.0.8.0.

Ben