From: "Cy Selfridge" <cyselfridge@comcast.net>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 12:11
Subject: RE: Learning Jaws and the Keyboard

Dave,
Excellent advice.
Cy

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Farfar Going 60
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2012 11:07 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.

Agree wholeheartedly.

What's the point in labeling the keys? If you should sit down at another
computer, you'd be complete lost without your crutch. Learn the home keys (A
S D F and J k L ;) and the proper fingers to use for moving above and below.

Practice, practice, practice. Touch typing is easy once you force yourself
to follow the patterns.

Then the spell-checker is your next best friend.

Dave Carlson