From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 5:45 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: Learning Jaws and the Keyboard

I guess every school for the blind in the country taught typing, even back
in The Bronze Age. I've heard Ronnie Millsap joke that they only did it so
the house parents wouldn't have to help write letters home, but it turned
out to be one of the best investments of time I ever made--and I did it for
7 of my 12 years, never dreaming what lay down the road.

Ted