From: "Farfar Going 60" <dgcarlson@...
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...
Date sent: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 07:09:10 -0700
Subject: Re: Learning Jaws and the Keyboard
Jack,
Having dexterity on a Braille keyboard is excellent, but when
you're in the
outside world, you would have to carry your keyboard with you in
case you
ever need to work on a machine away from your desk. Having
dexterity on the
predominant input device seems to me to be a key survival skill
in the
mainstream world.
Dave Carlson
Tastefully composed and launched near the Pacific Ocean using a
Dell

From: lauren <childress54@...
To: jfw@...
Date sent: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 00:41:34 -0400
I was taught to type like a sighted person would learn. i never
used
any special keyboards or anything like that.