From: "Jack and Becky" <icanjam@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 06:51
Subject: Re: Learning Jaws and the Keyboard

I can type well enough! Should from all the typing lessons I
took in school.
Dad had a fuul glass. He was GLAD!
Got to where I wanted pop dear old dad upside the head with his
full glass.
But I have and always have done much better with the six dot
braille keyboard. So why type at all? Wish jaws had a braille
keyboard mode. I've been pushing hard for this but no know else
seems interested.
Alas and great sorrow!
Jack