From: "Farfar Going 60" <dgcarlson@...
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...
Date sent: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 22:07:23 -0700
Subject: Re: Learning Jaws and the Keyboard
Agree wholeheartedly.
What's the point in labeling the keys? If you should sit down at
another
computer, you'd be complete lost without your crutch. Learn the
home keys
(A S D F and J k L ;) and the proper fingers to use for moving
above and
below.
Practice, practice, practice. Touch typing is easy once you
force yourself
to follow the patterns.
Then the spell-checker is your next best friend.

Dave Carlson
Tastefully composed and launched near the Pacific Ocean using a
Dell