From: "Hamid Hamraz" <hhamraz@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2012 11:44 AM
Subject: Re: Persian/Arabic Characters

Well, I also don't understand Arabic - We, Persians, just share
most of the
letters. You reported a helpful experience: I also do not
remember, when
using JAWS 10.0 few years ago, to face such a problem. If
somebody else
report the result with JAWS 11.0, then we can locate when has
this problem
emerged. JAWS 13 has also the same issue on my trial version.

Hamid