Re: off topic- open book

Drew Hunthausen

Perfect!!! I only carry $100 bills anyway!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Farfar Going 60
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2012 9:20 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: off topic- open book

Drew,

Unfortunately $20 and $5 bills are no longer working. It's because the U.S.
government has made sure that scanner drivers will not correctly scan in
money. Call Freedom Scientific and you'll get the full story.

Still works on $100 bills, so start using only large denominations. Oh, yes,
$1 bills should also still work.

However a $1000 bill is definitely out of the question.

Dave Carlson