From: "JM Casey" <crystallogic@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 7:30 PM
Subject: Re: security

The only way to find out if it's really better is to test it against actual viruses and malicious programmes. Many people use it; it wouldn't hurt you to try out the programme for yourself and see if you like it. Always remember that there are lots of alternatives available, and that's almost always a good thing....