From: "Soronel Haetir" <soronel.haetir@gmail.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2012 1:26 PM
Subject: Re: What Happened To Popular CAPTCHA Solving Tools?

Before the domain expired it would have been easy.

I suspect the way the person figured it out was that they used a tool
that told them what network connections their local computer had open
(that is a reasonable thing to do when checking for malware), and
spotted the address .

After the domain expires, you might get lucky if you happen to know
what the authoritative nameserver for the domain is, because then you
could ask that server rather than the usual cache and forward method
that distributes the name resolution load. It is very unlikely that
the old authoritative nameserver is going to be updated in anything
like a timely manner, the reason the domain disappears from the net is
that the root nameservers instead start saying that someone else is
the new authoritative source.

On 6/21/12, Farfar Going 60 <dgcarlson@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Lauren,

Yes, we're scraping the plate clean with our dinner rolls, so we'll soon

be

starving again.

But for now our captcha hunger has been abated.

Carpe Diem!

...and I'm not talking about fish, here.

Dave Carlson