Re: Hurray! Webvisum is Back!

cecropia64

On 6/22/2012 9:31 AM, Farfar Going 60 wrote:
No attachment on your message -- not allowed by the list server.

Dave Carlson

From: <cecropia64@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2012 06:20
Subject: Re: Hurray! Webvisum is Back!

On 6/22/2012 9:09 AM, Gerald Levy wrote:
Great news, gang. I am extremely happy to report that Webvisum is up and
running again. It's web site is back, and when you launch Firefox, you
should hear the normal welcome message, "Alert,you are logged on to
Webvisum". I verified that it works by submitting an image captcha from a
test page,and Webvisum successfully decoded it. So it is not necessary to
locate and modify the Hosts file to get it to work. Hopefully, Webvisum
will continue to function for a long time to come. But if it ever
does go away for good, at least it is reassuring to know that there are
potential alternatives available like Rumola and Captcha Monster.

Gerald