Re: Hurray! Webvisum is Back!

cecropia64

On 6/22/2012 9:09 AM, Gerald Levy wrote:
Great news, gang. I am extremely happy to report that Webvisum is up and running again. It's web site is back, and when you launch Firefox, you should hear the normal welcome message, "Alert,you are logged on to Webvisum". I verified that it works by submitting an image captcha from a test page,and Webvisum successfully decoded it. So it is not necessary to locate and modify the Hosts file to get it to work. Hopefully, Webvisum will continue to function for a long time to come. But if it ever does go away for good, at least it is reassuring to know that there are potential alternatives available like Rumola and Captcha Monster.

Gerald